viernes, 26 de febrero de 2010

New Directions

MERCEDES: Um, I can’t be co-captain. No time. Kwanzaa.


RACHEL: Kwanzaa’s late December. Mercedes, the photo’s this Thursday.

MERCEDES: Yeah, prepping early this year.

-

ARTIE: I’d love to be in the photo, Rachel, but you’d be standing, and I’d be sitting - it would throw off the whole composition.

RACHEL: I’ll lean over.

ARTIE: But if you lean over… it’ll look like you have stomach rolls.

RACHEL: On second thought, I don’t think that you’re leadership material, Artie.

ARTIE: *shakes head* Follower.

-

RACHEL: Brittany, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

BRITTANY: No way.

RACHEL: Why not?

BRITTANY: Because I don’t want to be in a picture with you. It’ll get defaced.

RACHEL: No it won’t!

BRITTANY: Yes it will, I’ll be the one doing it.